v44 – Man Gives Child Up for Adoption… Years Later Ordered to Pay Child Support

Back to Divorce and Family Law Videos

Back to Divorce and Family Law Videos

Video Script Below

"Man gives child up for adoption and receives a court order years later to pay thousands of dollars in child support. I’m Steve Kramer. I’m a Florida divorce attorney. And I’m going to tell you a story about one of my previous clients who faced this exact situation.

Years ago, he had actually lived in another state and had actually given up a child for adoption. And he was now in Florida and he contacted our firm because he’s actually received a copy of an order that was compelling him to pay child support on this child he had given up for adoption years ago. And what our office was able to do was get him to court and set aside this order from out of state so that he wouldn’t have to be obligated to pay this child support. And so he wouldn’t have to be dealing with the ramifications of failing to pay child support. Because bad things had happened like license getting suspended, all kinds of other issues, and we wanted to maybe get him past that so he wouldn’t have to worry about that anymore. So we were able to get in there and get that fixed. And this is a situation that people can deal with all the time.

Why am I telling you this? Because you may be dealing with a child support issue, just like this or similar, and we deal with these issues all the time. If you have any questions, I’d love to talk with you. Give me a call. Thanks for watching. I’m Steve Kramer."

Call 877.493.4847 and I’d love to talk with you.
If you prefer email, please use the Contact Form on the Right.

Links to Videos with Scripts

What Happens If I Ignore Being Served by Divorce Papers
Marital Settlement Agreements
3 Things You Need to Know about Divorce
Should You Represent Yourself in a Divorce?
I Lost My Job After My Wife and I Split Do I Still Owe Child Support?
What is Alimony?
5 Things You Need to Know about Divorce
How Do We Prove Child Support in Your Case?
What is a Paternity Action?
Equitable Distribution
What is Mandatory Disclosure?
What is a Domestic Violence Injunction?
How Does Custody Work in Florida Divorces?
Tips for Better Communication with Children During Divorce
Woman Gets Sued Twice for the Same Mortgage on the Same House
How Social Media Can Affect Your Divorce Case?
What Can You Do if You Have A Child but Are Not Married?
My Spouse Left Me With Nothing – What do I Do?
We Share Custody – Can We Waive Child Support?
Spouse is Keeping the House – Can My Name Be Taken Off Mortgage?
I got a New Job – How do I Relocate With My Child?
My Pay Went Down but Still Paying the Same in Child Support
Legally Married & Your Spouse has a Child? You are Assumed the Father
What is a Request for Production?
Haven’t Received Child Support in Years – How to get Back Support Owed
Ex-Husband in Parenting Plan Takes Child – What can the Wife do?
Wife Filed Domestic Violence Injunction-Do I Have to go to the Hearing?
How do You Prove Alimony?
What is Modification?
What is a Financial Affidavit?
Why We Might Turn Away Your Divorce Case
Top 5 Mistakes Made in Divorce
What Happens if I Ignore Being Served Divorce Papers?
How Does Mediation Work in a Florida Foreclosure Case?
My Wife has not Been Paying Child Support, What do I do?
Do I Have to Give my Wife Half of my Inheritance?
What is a Prenuptial Agreement?
Man Gives Child Up for Adoption… Years Later Ordered to Pay Child Support
I’m Getting Married… Should I Get A Prenuptial Agreement?
I’ve Lost My Job & Must Still Pay Alimony – What Can I Do?

Connect and Follow us on:

Follow New Future Divorce & Family Law Firm on Google Plus Connect on FaceBook Follow New Future Divorce & Family Law Firm on Twitter LinkedIn New Future Divorce & Family Law Firm YouTube Video Channel Subscribe to Post via RSS feed