Christopher E. Brown is an associate Attorney at the Kramer Law Firm.
Mr. Brown has lived in Orange County since 1987 and is a graduate of Dr. Phillips High School. Mr. Brown also attended the University of Central Florida and attended law school at Barry University School of Law here in Orlando.
Diversity of Experience
Before becoming an attorney Mr. Brown worked for several locally significant businesses. He has worked for Universal Studios Florida, Walt Disney World, Publix and Staples.
Mr. Brown brings his vast experience in customer service and sales to his practice of law, which gives him powerful skills and additional insight on many of the issues facing his clients.
Barry University School of Law
- Highest Grades - Property, Trial Advocacy, Mediation – A
- Vice President Phi Alpha Delta Law Fraternity
University of Central Florida
- Honors – Dean’s List
Valencia Community College
- Honors – President’s List, Dean’s List
Mr. Brown enjoys volunteer work and making a direct impact on the community. Some examples of Mr. Brown’s volunteer work are:
- Greyhound Pets of America Greater Orlando
- Legal Aid Society of the Orange County Bar Association as Guardian Ad Litem
- Habitat for Humanity
- Ronald McDonald House Orlando
Christopher E. Brown is currently a Board Member of the Pine Castle Safe Communities Preservation Association. This group strives to preserve, protect and improve one of the most historic communities in the Orlando area.